Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tuesday in Montauk, LOL...


The air clean the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the sand, this is living, but wait what am I doing I have a major event coming up. But this peace is necesary, I am preparing the most beautiful gown for a major celebrity right now and it is in manhattan and I am here doing what? I love the hamptons in the summer, but its nothing like Hawaii, my first home on my own. What a melancholy day, I cannot wait to see the fireworks. I think I will retreat to st tropez this summer or maybe ibiza, what a wonderful idea, but I am overwhelmed with work. I think I need a swim,I designed the hottest bathing suits for men this summer I am wearing one its so sexy, I could use a good waxing right now LOL, the sun is hidden in fog, a great and beautiful occurance just happened, a bird just defecated on my shoulder, you know they say that is good luck. It reminds me of a date I went on in NYC once I left my date at the subway and I felt a splat on my face and wiped not even looking, well I proceeded to a taxi the taxi driver asked me where I was going, I did not know why he was laughing, well I got to my flat and ran upstairs saying hello to all the neighbors,I did not understand why they were staring well I got to my house and went into the bathroom. this pigeon must have eaten a small village , I had bird feces all the way down my face and on my head, I am due for a lot of good luck, LOL...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Well, you're just one lucky guy, arn't you? I think that you are getting plenty of luck. Your career is getting better, you've made many caring friends (including me, Miss Talksalot. Remember: I'm not a stalker, lol), and I think that getting kicked off PR is good luck. You made all of these friends because of it. You found out how many people love you. And, just what does this bathing suit look like? Now I'm curios! GR! Lol...yeah...

Love,
Kathleen

(P.S. Leave some bird fieces for the rest of us! lol)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home