Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tuesday in Montauk, LOL...


The air clean the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the sand, this is living, but wait what am I doing I have a major event coming up. But this peace is necesary, I am preparing the most beautiful gown for a major celebrity right now and it is in manhattan and I am here doing what? I love the hamptons in the summer, but its nothing like Hawaii, my first home on my own. What a melancholy day, I cannot wait to see the fireworks. I think I will retreat to st tropez this summer or maybe ibiza, what a wonderful idea, but I am overwhelmed with work. I think I need a swim,I designed the hottest bathing suits for men this summer I am wearing one its so sexy, I could use a good waxing right now LOL, the sun is hidden in fog, a great and beautiful occurance just happened, a bird just defecated on my shoulder, you know they say that is good luck. It reminds me of a date I went on in NYC once I left my date at the subway and I felt a splat on my face and wiped not even looking, well I proceeded to a taxi the taxi driver asked me where I was going, I did not know why he was laughing, well I got to my flat and ran upstairs saying hello to all the neighbors,I did not understand why they were staring well I got to my house and went into the bathroom. this pigeon must have eaten a small village , I had bird feces all the way down my face and on my head, I am due for a lot of good luck, LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home