Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Project runway New York Premiere Party

What an amazing night, it was hot, humid, all of us dressed in our newest and most flattering, for the most part. Heidi looked stunning, Tim looked amazing, And the casts of seasons present and past wow! I think I took a picture of every person who wanted to have a picture taken with me, I want to remember all of them , they are the reason for our success. Buddha bar was beautiful, I was amazed at how many friends old and new were there and there was a slew of reporters, This is my life, and has been for years but tonight was all more special because it was our night to be celebrated. I wore one of my suits, I am really enjoying wearing magenta this season, I am so honoured to be amongst such a great group of people, you , the public. I love America and all it is, You know, if I had a choice I would say this country is so diverse and beautiful, and the people, amazing! So tonight is the premiere, I am nervous I have not seen any of it, I lived it! I have a heap of pictures to load up so when I do you will see the parties from my cameras eye, until then, watch what happens!!! Uli was interviewed in German last night, Languages are such a vital part of the world today I speak seven. I am glad to see project runway crossing over to so many countries...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Malan. You're my new favorite on Season 3. Don't let me down!

8:31 PM  
Blogger C Merry said...

All I can say is wow, I hope you laugh a lot. :)

10:29 PM  
Blogger SarahW said...

I'm absolutely smitten with you...
Your voice, your look, your laugh, your style. Can't wait for more Malan.

10:08 AM  
Blogger C Merry said...

Is there a support group for the smitten of Malan? It feels so wrong and yet.. hehehe :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger shani-o said...

Malan, I'm with everyone else in thinking that you are absolutely awesome. I really liked your design for the first challenge, and I can't wait to see what's coming next!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Matthew Barrett said...

I thought your design was beautiful. Can't wait to see more!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

Your positive attitude and enthusiasm are very winning qualities - I was prepared to laugh at you rather than with you after seeing the premiere. However, I've changed my mind and hope you carry through to the end. Keep smiling, be patient, and good luck.

2:04 PM  
Blogger The Scarlett said...

Malan, we'd love to give you an interview over at Blogging Project Runway. People are fascinated by you. I think some of their reactions are because you refused Project Runway for Season 2. We'd be happy to publish anything you'd like to give us so that you can reach a wider audience. Believe me, there are people out there prepared to love you ... they just need a chance!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

Ahhh! Noooooo! I'm so sorry. I think the wrong designer was sent home. Although the design of the dress was not a success for the challenge, the potential was there for something really new. What a shame.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home