Sunday, August 06, 2006

Never Forget

It is getting into a very busy time for me with fashion week so near, please know I am thinking of you all and I thank you for your kindness and beautiful words, a part of each of you has inspired this seasons collection. I have an idea, why not become friendly amongst each other and then when I come back you will have amazing stories to tell me of your new journey, and your new friends. I adore you all for being so different and each individual so beautiful, thank you. We all come from different places but with great intentions, to dream and love. Never forget to wake up in the morning look in that mirror and say I am beautiful and amazing and can do anything I set my mind to. I adore you all so much I came to you with very few friends and now I have so many beautiful people to get to know, thank you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger C Merry said...

Have a wonderful time diving into that sparkling whirlwind, stay safe stay strong know people are out there smiling and wishing the absolute best for you! :)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Vajra said...

Dear Malan,
I feel that I know you. I'm grateful that you were on PR so that I could become aware of your multitudinius talents.

Do you maintain an archive of your drawings online? I would love to see them...

7:51 PM  
Blogger C Merry said...

Hello (again) :)

If the wonderful people here have a MySpace page feel free to add me (and I know Brandy created a blogger for Malan's friends Please post the link again!)

www.myspace.com/cmerry

and I want you to see these pretty pix:

http://www-kpno.kpno.noao.edu/pics/nature/wildflowers/wildflowers.html

No garden, no cultivating gardener, no seedings no scheduled upkeep just a hardy beautiful bloom growing where some hothouse flowers would fear to tread. Malan you are an Extraordinary Wildflower, you have bloomed on your own in spite of harsh conditions and have made a wasteland gentle and beautiful.

Never stop...

8:06 PM  
Blogger somethingsomething said...

Have a fantastic time!

10:52 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

well sorry guys, i dont have a myspace account so i can't friends anyone there. but if anyone has a live journal, well, my username is jbeep.

malan, have a smashing time at fashion week. please come back when its over and tell us all about it. and bring lots of pictures of your new collection. good luck!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Anyacat@aol.com said...

It's been more than a year since I wrote anything, but what the hell, I have no pride...
http://anyacatonline.com/

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home